Return to Seminars
How You Benefit from Our Financial Literacy Workshops
Companies and Organizations
First off, your people will get three key benefits:
1. Group of attendees morale usually is dynamically raised.
2. The hosting company or organization favorably positions themselves to their group by creating value to the workshop
3. By hosting the SOFA workshops, with a variety of speakers and topics, your group is able to identify a possible needed
resource (topic or speaker) to assist them in solving their own individual financial challenges.
There are many "perks" to attending a financial literacy SOFA workshop. You will find your people will come away not only
informed, but entertained as well as inspired. We provide helpful worksheets and handouts for the attendees. Often, morale
is strengthened through group activity. This in turn provides "value added" to your organization. Your participants in these
workshops will gain a greater understanding of their finances and will walk away with more options of how to fulfill their
Our promise to all our attendees is not to tease them with snippets of information, but to provide them an individualized, no
obligation review with our speaker, if they choose. This added commitment often provides the needed follow through that
the attendee longs for in their particular financial situation. This in turn takes away any opportunity for your company or
organization to be put into the unfortunate position of providing financial advice.
By providing an ongoing seminar series, the opportunity for an entire slate of different individuals speaking on many different
financial topics not only will provide a variety of topics but will create an atmosphere of different personalities speaking to
your people. By combining different topics with different speakers, attendee satisfaction will usually occur.
Most of these seminars are attended by individuals or couples outside of a company or organizational format. These
presentations often have a meal (lunch or dinner) hosted by the SOFA member on an "invitation only" basis.
The main difference of this format, unlike the companies and organizations, is SOFA does not create an on-going series to
the attendee. These workshops are "singular" in nature. Most often one topic presented by one presenter.
As far as benefits, still pertain to both:
• A feeling of confidence and empowerment when it comes to financial literacy is brought to the attendee.
• The opportunity to enjoy an uplifting, fast paced, and informational hour.
• Having the presenter being a licensed professional sharing their knowledge and experiences to you.
• Allowing you the option of attending a no obligation meeting with the speaker to discuss your financial needs or questions.